Monday, September 17, 2012

Lunch with an Author & Book Publisher


I went to lunch today with Kathryn Elizabeth Jones.  Her book SCRAMBLED has just come out in an eBook and Print On Demand on several platforms including Kindle in both the USA and UK.  My husband told me not to have too much fun as I was going out the door to meet her.  I told him I was meeting Kathy and could make no guarantees.  She likes to have fun.  Her books are fun.  The classes she teaches are fun.  It comes through in all she does.  Because of that, I can’t wait to read Scrambled.

 

            I’ll post a review here when I finish.  I just finished her book on Marketing Your Book on a Budget.  In a few pages, I caught up on changes in book marketing in the last ten years.  I recommend it for anyone trying to market a book, but don’t act on it too quick.  I’m trying to beat you to her recommended sites before you get there.  Dee’s book review site is so overwhelmed they are no longer taking submissions for book reviews.  I tried yesterday.

 
 

I feel like I'm playing catch up.  Someday, I'll tell you what I've been doing for the last ten years, but it will probably happen in a fiction book first, because you just can't make real life glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment