Friday, September 28, 2012

A Book Review - Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2012 by Kathryn Elizabeth Jones


 

This book was definitely worth more than I paid for it.  I have not worried about marketing a book for about 10 years.  The world has changed since then with social media and eBooks.  The strategy has changed  from sale to the bookstore to sale direct to the consumer.  Kathryn Elizabeth Jones has written the How-to-Book for authors of reviews, interviews, blogs, and social media.  She has creative ideas for book signings, contests, and author speaking engagements.  This is a great marketing outline for me, as I get ready to publish new novels.  I highly recommend this book to the new author and anyone needing a quick update on Book marketing.
To Buy on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment