Monday, October 1, 2012

A Book Review - Edenbrooke: A Proper Romance by Julianne Donaldson


In this Regency Romance, Marianne Daventry arrives at a country estate ahead of her twin sister Cecily who intends to snare the heir to Edenbrooke.  Marianne falls for Philip who she thinks is the younger son, but he turns out to be the heir.  What will happen when her more beautiful twin arrives?

I love this book because I’m a twin.  Although, he is a boy I can relate to having a more popular twin.  I loved the way the romance develops.  I love the way the conflict resolves.

This was a  delightful read – I only wish I bought it on Kindle too so I could read it in the middle of the night when my husband is asleep.  This is a keeper.

To Buy on Kindle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow on twitter. It's nice to find you. Looks like a great blog. I'll visit you often. Check me out on face book or christymonson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete